Support Staff Volunteers
Our Support Staff volunteers deliver participant focused care by bringing together a safe environment, hospitality, and administrative excellence through greeting participants, answering questions, confirming appointments as well as gardening, shoveling, maintenance, library duties, computer entry, mailings and other special projects.
Available Support Staff Opportunities:
A minimum commitment of 4 hours per month, most front desk volunteers have a regular set schedule
Front desk duties include:
- Welcoming people as they enter the building
- Answering a 4 line telephone
- Confirming Appointments through our on-line scheduling system
- Data entry on computer
- Creating a peaceful environment throughout the building, creating a secure trustworthy space, and providing high quality services
Scheduling for special project volunteers is open according to your needs
- Library Work: checking in books, assembling new materials to be entered into library system
- Computer Data Entry
- Gardening & Lawn
- Building Maintenance: change light bulbs, shoveling in the winter, minor repairs, other odds and ends
- Bulk Mailings
We are always interested in adding to our wonderful group of Support Staff Volunteers. The time commitment is usually between 2 and 4 hours per week. For those who have found value in Pathways' mission and wish to aid in our continued work, we invite you to share your time and talents by becoming a Support Staff Volunteer at Pathways.
The Next Steps
If you can fulfill the necessary qualifications and you feel that Pathways is a good fit for your time and skills, we invite you to take the next steps in becoming a Support Staff Volunteer:
Once submitted to our office, your completed application will be reviewed by a staff member and if appropriate you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Final placements will be determined following the interview process.