New To Pathways?
1) Pathways serves individuals who seek healing for body, mind, heart and spirit. Click here to read our mission & social justice equity statements and to learn more about us!
2) Want to learn more about our services? Please see the Pathways Calendar of Services for listings and descriptions of our upcoming offerings.
3) Interested in participating in our programming? Please click here for information about our New Participant Orientation sessions and how to become a participant.
4) Pathways is a scent free facility. You may read more about our scent free policy here.
5) Pathways offers select one-on-one in-person sessions. For the health of our community, those entering the building agree to follow specific safety precautions. Click here for more information on our in-person guidelines and requirements.
6) Pathways also offers a variety of online virtual sessions. Click here for information on how virtual programming is administered.
7) Our building is open to scheduled appointments only. Drop-in visits are not permitted at this time.
8) For more information or to speak to a staff member, please call us at 612-822-9061.