Interested in becoming a Pathways participant?
Pathways offers a variety of resources for people to explore as they move throughout their healing journey. Please join us for an orientation session to learn more about our organization and the resources we provide.
In this session, our orientation leader will discuss the various services offered and the process for requesting these services. Our organization overview video will be shown and attendees will have the opportunity to tour the facility. Staff will be on hand to answer specific questions after the session has concluded.
Please contact our Front Desk at 612-822-9061 to register for an orientation session today!
*NOTE* This class must be taken before attending other sessions at Pathways.
Upcoming orientation sessions:
- Thurs., February 21 / 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Fri., March 1 / 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Tues., March 5 / 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Thurs., March 14 / 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Fri., March 22 / 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Mon., April 1 / 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Tues., April 9 / 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Thurs., April 18 / 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Mon., April 22 / 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Tues., April 30 / 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM