Experience Pathways: Today & Tomorrow -
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
All funds raised during our virtual event will help Pathways create a new, virtual platform to offer free-of-charge integrative healing for people experiencing life-threatening or chronic health issues. Long term, your support will help us grow our community by offering a new extension of virtual services for caregivers and participants who may be unable to reach us physically.
Our event site and auction are now live! CLICK HERE to create your event profile and begin bidding ahead of our Tuesday evening program! *This link is also where you will view our program starting at 6:45pm*
Tuesday, July 28th - Schedule of Events
- 6:45PM - Grab a beverage and don a comfy outfit (you’re going to want it for our special Qigong Movement session directly after the program!) and enjoy the beautiful sounds of Pathways provider, Julia Floberg. CLICK HERE to be directed to our program & silent auction page.
- 7:00PM - Virtual Program including:
- Tim Thorpe, Executive Director
- Glen Fladeboe, Fladeboe Advancement
- Special messages from:
- Dr. Jon Hallberg, Medical Director, University of Minnesota Physicians Mill City Clinic and Medical Correspondent for Minnesota Public Radio
- Pam Lampert, Pathways Board Chair
- Dr. Paul Erickson, Medical Director at NorthPoint Medical Clinic and Health & Wellness Center
- Signature Auction Items
- Opportunities to learn more about Pathways *new* virtual programming
- 7:30PM - Special session of Qigong Movement & Guided Meditation by Gadu Schmitz.
- 8:30PM - Silent auction closes.